Saturday, January 25

January Wishlist

Seen as how it is coming towards the end of January so I have decided to do a wishlist, to spend those last few Christmas pounds and treat my self a little! 

1. I have been crushing on the Naked palettes by Urban Decay for the longest time, last year I caved and bought the Naked 2 palette and now I am SO tempted to buy the others!



 2. Recently I have reading about the Yourtea Tiny Tea tox and have read incredible things about it! (the day i posted this i actually bought some, my willpower = 0)







3. I have been fighting urges to buy a mac lipstick for ages now, so I will probably end up buying one in the end, my all time favorite shade to wear on lips is red, and the shade 'Diva' has been catching my eye recently...






4. This year I have taken up a few forms of exercise, and I am so glad that I did! When I first started HiiT class and running last year i bought a pair of cheap puma running shoes, and whilst I love them they are not what you wold class as 'stylish' a.k.a they are very ugly. Hence, I have included a pair of Nike running shoes.. 


So there we go,  very short january wish list, my wages are gong to disappear VERY quickly this month 
lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment