Tuesday, February 12

China 2012



Last year i went to China with my school and i can honestly say it was THE best experience of my life! We went to Shanghai for four days and Beijing for four days, and saw all sort of incredible land marks like the Bund and the great wall! 
I had blonde hair at the time and for some reason everyone wanted to take picture with the little blonde English people! we discovered that the Chinese thought it was good luck when we left!
going to china with all of my friends made the experience so much better, they even had to hold my hand as we walked on the glass floor of this tower.
What i am really trying to say is if you ever get the chance to go anywhere in China, get on that plane as fast as you can, and pretty please pack me in your suitcase?!


  


                           


No comments:

Post a Comment