Thursday, January 30

Celebrity Style Crushes


It may come as a surprise to some of up you that I LOVE all things fashion related, so I thought I would share with you all the celebrity's who's style I love, and think slightly represents my own. I hope you guys enjoy...

1. Kylie and Kendall Jenner 
I personally love Kylie and Kendall's style, even though they are very different, both on and off the red carpet, I constantly check their instagram feed for style inspiration. Also, like these famous sisters, I love a statement lip!

2. Selena Gomez
Selena's style is really classy and elegant on the red carpet and I love all of the dresses she wears, here are a few of my favorites.... 
                          

3. Cara Delevingne 
Who doesn't want this girls job honestly, I adore Cara's off duty model style which has a slight rock chick edge too it, I also love her messy styled hair! 
                                      

 


4. Taylor Swift 
I love Taylor's dressed down preppy but elegant and yet sophisticated wardrobe as much as her flawless red carpet gowns, her style is really cute, as well as being grown up and ladylike 
                                            
                           


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment