Wednesday, November 27

The 90's Tag



1. Favorite TV show- Thomas the tank engine 
2. According to my grand parents I didn't really have a favourite toy, apparently I had a toy giraffe which I loved- don't judge I was four!
3. favorite commercial- again u can't really remember this one!
4. NSync or backstreet boys? NSync!
5. Weirdest fashion trend- scoobies- I was absolutely rubbish 
6. Favorite collectible- I used to collect the Angelina ballerina magazines with the cute little dresses
7. Favorite beanie baby- I had a really rare sparkly white and silver unicorn that I sadly lost on holiday! 
8. I had about 4 tamagotchi's!
9. My favorite game console was the game boy advance and my favorite games were all of the spyro ones! 
10. Favorite Disney channel original movie, there were so many, I absolutely loved the little mermaid though! 
11. I think I just use to listen to the Disney channel songs in the 90's
12. My favorite nick jr show was the tweenies 
13. I loved Hubba bubba chewing gum 
14. My favorite game was connect four, I was an odd child to say the least! 
15. I cannot say I had a favorite McDonalds toy, as my mum didn't use to take me :( 

I hope you guys enjoyed this tag, I only did 15 questions but I'm going to leave the questions below if any of you want to give it a go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment