Wednesday, November 27

Bucket List

1. Travel to Australia - mum is from Australia and I have always wanted to go)
2. Get into university 
3. Pass my A-levels
4. Be on TV
5. Ride in a helicopter
6. Go to Disney land 
7. Swim with dolphins
8. Swim in the Great Barrier Reef 
9. Become a teacher 
10. Sleep under the stars
11. Get a Tattoo 
12. Buy my own car
13. Leave home and get my own place
14.Go to New York
15. Throw a party 
16. Own a pair of Louboutins 
17.Win the lottery (even if its only a tenner)
18.Fall in Love
19.Volunteer at a charity 
20.Do something completely spontaneous 
21.Pass my driving test 
22. Go to my 6th form leavers ball
23. Swim in an ocean
24.Visit the Caribbean 
25. Raise money for Charity 
26. Give blood

P.S. this isn't the whole list, I'm going to update it as I go along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment