Wednesday, November 27

25 Facts About Me



Hello everyone! 
Today I thought I would jump onto the much loved bandwagon and do the
50 Facts About Me tag, I haven't finished it yet!
1. My full name is Lauren Emilly Edmonds- my Mum wanted to call me Ren and my Dad wanted to to call me Laura- this was the compromise 
2. I am 17 years old and my birthday is on the 5th March 1996 
3. I have had the same best friend since I was born (shout out to Amee!) 
4. I have one (horrendously obese) cat called Charlie and two dogs, Bailey and Midge 
5. I am quite short, only 5'4 
6. I am currently studying business studies, media studies and geography at a-level 
7. I am applying to universities at the moment to study (BA) Primary Education (SCARY)
8. My parents divorced when I was 6 and I used to live with my mum until last year, but then I moved in with my dad
9. I have an obsession with taking photos- especially at parties, but have absolutely no desire to be a photographer 
10. My favorite shops are Topshop and Primark 
11. My favorite past time is watching Disney movies in my bed 
12. I will never write my name with capital letters and it drives all of my friends crazy!
13. The only alcoholic drink I ever drink is blue WKD (I am not even sure why, because i actually like a lot of others)
14. My absolute makeup essential is red lipstick- and I own at least 5 different shades
15. my Natural hair color is quite blonde, and i started dying/highlighting my hair when I was only nine!
16. I have never been to Scotland, despite only living just over an hour away
17. I have lived in the same town my entire life
18. I have blue eyes
19. My favorite Disney princess is Ariel
20. I can quote most of mean girls movie
21. I currently work at a hair and beaut studio on a Saturday 
22. I would much rather sit through an action film than a chick flick
23. I love Nandos, but I have only ever been twice, because there isn't one near where i live 
24. I go to costa about 3 times a week 
25. I once appeared on TV when I was four, chasing a goose around a zoo. To this day I have no idea when there was a film crew there- but i appeared on BBC news....

No comments:

Post a Comment