Saturday, November 30

My Beauty Essentials



So, I thought it was about time that I did a post on my Beauty essentials!
I didn't actually find it that hard picking out these products as I tend to use products I love a lot and always end up re-buying them.

This is essentially a (really bad) collage of all of my must have beauty favorites
1. Barry-M nail polish in Lychee- this is a really gorgeous nude shade nail polish and it is my all time favorite as it goes with EVERYTHING, and I literally mean everything.
2. Collection lasting perfection concealer- This stuff does not actually budge or crease or anything, it is super high coverage as well, but it blends so perfectly with my skin tone. LOVE.
3. Maybelline color tattoo in on-and-on-bronze- this is a cream eye shadow, that really does what it says on the tin. I just blend it into my lid with my finger and it takes about two seconds!
4. Eyelure eyelashes- Now, I don't use these everyday, I usually just wear them for parties, however I love the range of styles that eyelure do, and the glue that comes with the eyelashes is incredible. This is very bad but I couldn't honestly go to  party without these babies on!
5.Soap and glory, Righteous body butter- I have incredibly dry skin and this stuff works miracles on both my body and my face. I use this as my everyday facial moisturizer and it keeps my face hydrated and soft all day long,oh and it smells AMAZING. Lovely!
6. The Bourjois healthy mix radiance reveal foundation (WOW long name) is a new purchase of mine. Usually I avoid foundation like the plague, I just don't feel like it suits me. HOWEVER, I bought this to use when I fake tan for parties,and i fell in a deep love with Bourjois, you little geniuses. If you are one of these people who cannot get foundation to suit you like me, try this, it gives an AMAZING natural glow, and a really good coverage, AND you still look alive! Result!
7. Maybelline the rocket volume mascara- my favorite drug store brand brought out this clever little mascara that literally leaves no clumps, HALLELUJAH. nuff said.
8. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette- do I even need to explain this amazing pallet, I bow down to the colors of the naked pallet for making my life a million times easier- mismatched smokey eyes are no more. 
9. the MUA brow pencil- Okay, so this brow pencil was honestly a pound and it is incredibly value for money, this is the best brow pencil I have ever used, and it comes with a really handy little brush/smudger thing at the end, YAY 

So that is my beauty essentials done and dusted, sorry for the insanely long post! hope you liked it, and comment if you have any products you think I should try! 


Lauren xx





No comments:

Post a Comment