Wednesday, January 15

Favourite hair care products

Firstly an apology is in order as I have absent from blogging for a week or two now so to make up for it I thought I would share with your guys my favorite hair care products! 

To start I absolutely love the John Frieda frizz ease range, as my hair is naturally dry,course and really curly. The 3 Day straight and the shine serum are my go to products for combating frizz and leaving my hair really smooth 

I also love using hair masks, my favorite at the moment are the treseme ones, the last time I bought them they were on offer in Asda reduced to £3 from £5. They leave my hair really soft and silky whilst keeping it in great condition. Different types of hair masks are obviously for different things so check before you buy!
If you are looking to grow your hair, try the lee stafford hair mask 'for hair that never grows past a certain length', over time it really does help your hair to grow, but if not it still helps to keep your hair looking great! 

Another genius product I have been loving recently is Argan oil, I usually buy it from Avon, but you can buy Argan oil or other related products from most drugstores.

If volume is what your looking for try a volumizing powder, just sprinkle the powder onto your finger tips, rub together and then massage into the roots of your hair for instant volume. I love it for parties when my hair needs more vavavoom.

I hope this post has been helpful in some way or form, let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them too! Thanks for reading!

Lauren xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment